Wednesday, May 18, 2016

When Attention to the Customer Experience Goes Wrong

Just a quick review of Little Caesar's Pizza Pizza off of Sawdust Road at the Wal-Mart entrance.

This car, which belongs to an employee of the pizza place decided that his need of a convienient parking spot was greater than the paying customers that had to walk past four business entrances just to order, wait and retrieve their paid fpr pizza's.
All pf this happened on 18 May 2016 at 4:30 p.
The Manager even told him to move his   car, but in the several minutes I stood there waithing for my food, the car never   budged.
This is how far he decided to park from the front door.
Seems to me that Little Caesar's needs to remind their employees that this is a business that prides itself on the speed in which the customer can get in and out.
Today, that one employee left me with a foul experience that I soon will not forget.
The pie was OK, the access to the front door sucked.
Ciao!
Darrell

No comments: